8.Online Comics

Pepper & Carrot

Pepper & Carrot

Pepper&Carrot

I watched the first episode because I liked to look at it from the first episode. I think the comics are good and the style is pretty cute.

The first episode title is The Potion of Flight. I think it is very suitable for learning English.

Share your experience in using a comic website to learn English

Snoopy(史努比)

peanuts

Because of this class, I went online to find English related comics. Browsing a lot of websites, I chose Snoopy

Snoopy is Charlie Brown's pet beagle in the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz. He can also be found in all of the Peanuts movies and television specials, like The Peanuts Movie. Since his debut on October 4, 1950, Snoopy has become one of the most recognizable and iconic characters in the comic strip, and is considered more famous than Charlie Brown in other countries. The original drawings of Snoopy were inspired by Spike, one of Schulz's childhood dogs.

Comments

  1. Same here. I usually start from the 1st episode. This is a good introduction of Snoopy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.GREETINGS

4.TED Talk